Sunday, October 3, 2010

=Birra alla Blog [LONDON PRIDE]=

A weekend trip to Rome with my good friend and former roommate, Corey [who's visiting from the States] and my two other Italian counterparts, Logan and Geo, brought me to this post's 'Birra all Blog'. Fuller's London Pride is a dark red 'bitter' that we found on tap in Rome of all places, and at the suggestion of the waitress we gave it a try. I thoroughly enjoyed this beer and would consider comparing it the more commonly known dark 'bitter', Killian's Red. Even if you look past the numerous awards London Pride has won worldwide... you can't look past the words of known beer crit and writer, Stephen Cox, who said, "A pint of London Pride gives the sensation of angels dancing on the tongue." Stephen, I'm not sure about any ethereal dance parties, but a delicious beer none the less! Try a pint!

No comments:

Post a Comment